Thursday, August 9, 2012

CRACKPOD

Okay things are cooking like a pressure cooker now as time ticks away.

I just let Erica listen to my vocals yesterday. Yes I'm no singer but I have no one available/ if not suitable to sing for my song and theres not enough time to let anyone understand the song in time.
I just have to do it myself.

Gotta spend a whole lot of time tuning and doing up my reports. I hope I wont breakdown in the middle.

I've decided to change my skill set to arranging instead of REMT. I Just figure that I have no way of justifying REMT as it consists of RECORDING and MIXING where by I have only RECORDED vocals and everything else is MIDI.

I need to start scoring and doing all the analysis I need. Then again I need to polish up my work. Ugh this is no joke.

On top of that there is still MUMI, and dont even mention arranging assignment II. *faints*

Spanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment