Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Final PODOWN.(For now)


Sweetest Dream.

You know the best of me
The only side that you can see.
Your quiet company
Its all I ever need.

No matter tear or smile,
You've been there for me all this while.
Cause at the end of the day.
All that I'm trying to say is,

Give me your sweetest dream
(Because I need know that you will never go)
Give me your sweetest dream
(I don't have to fear, cause I know that you are near)
As both our worlds collide,
Give me your sweetest dreams tonight.

All those times in bed,
With you stuck here right beside my head.
Time and time again,
Your tender touch will remain.

The comfort that you bring,
Just makes me wanna sing.
Cause at the end of the day,
All that I just wanna say, is

Give me your sweetest dream
(Because I need know that you will never go)
Give me your sweetest dream
(I don't have to fear, cause I know that you are here)
As both our worlds collide,
Give me your sweetest dreams tonight.

But when I'm gone
And I don't have you with me
This is not the way that we should be
Cause when I finally get to see you babe
I just wanna stay right here
Cause all these bad dreams begin to break and disappear.

The last lap of this race. LETS GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment