Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PODCESS

Hi POD BLOG!

UPDATES!


Okay so now there's a new section into my song after consulting Erica last week. My influence came from the section leading into the rap in Taeyang's "Baby I'm So Sorry". Because I really like the way that section is phrased so I pretty much used the same progression and feel.

After I consulted Erica just 2 days back, she said it was okay to leave the bridge as it is and its not completely the same so its okay! *Phew*

So now I still need to go find the right hi-hat sounds and rhythm to drive the song. I need to add more instruments as well because it sounds really empty as of now. *scratches head*

I tried to record acoustic guitar to replace the use of loops yesterday. It didn't go so well because I couldn't play in time. I may consider using some which are in time but I will have to look into it because everything else is in MIDI and so it will be very out of place if it were out of time.
Maybe I will re-do it for final POD. Will look into it again.

As for now, time to find hi-hat rhythm's and sounds and think of more instrumentation!

Spanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment