Okay so I discussed with Erica today RE my 4 ideas and she encouraged me to take on Transformers and a BC funk song.
Challenging, very.
First, I have no idea about film scoring or orchestrating, instruments in a orchestra, scoring, different ranges of the instruments, etc. I don't even know how am I going to produce the work! I just like the way Steve Jablonski has done his job well in scoring for the transformers series and I wish to do something like that too because his music has engaged me well.
Second, I like BC's music and I really feel like grooving and just dancing and enjoying his music. But arranging wise I have no idea about the genre, no experience in playing such music or how to arrange it, and how am I going to get players to play whatever I've written.
So I'm still having a pretty hard time thinking about what I wanna focus on. I'll have to think harder and start getting my ideas down!
Argh!
Spanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment